Legends of the Void
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New bugs...

3 posters

Go down

New bugs... Empty New bugs...

Post by Kimzark Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:41 pm

you fixed crushing grip, but vortex its not working... i mean, enemies are not damaged by it... neither sucked up... fix it fast please

also it happened when i died that my name stand still at the place where i died and my character didnt respawned...

After a PvP ends at arena timer remains there (0:00:00) and it stacks... like 1234 timers

also check the PM i sent you and one more thing... we should arrange a meeting so we can discuss in detail all the thingies i have find some far... ik we have really diferent timezones and stuff... but that way would be easier to tell everything (like playing a gamee togheter and test all the features)
Kimzark
Kimzark

Back to top Go down

New bugs... Empty Re: New bugs...

Post by Zedethar Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:06 am

Found the problem with Crushing Vortex, will try to fix today along with some other stuff. Will look at the arena problem when I get home from work.
Zedethar
Zedethar
Admin

https://deadlands.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimzark Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:49 am

okay... so in one single post what can still need fixing/could improve on the game:

Need Fix:
- Need more Zerg items to drop (they drop only at zerg bosses)
- Killing some bosses makes the game lag (zerg 2nd boss and arena ones specially)
- Some enemies walk over the cliffs (ex: units near the barracks spawn point)
- There is 1 zerg item, the Slither Scale Cloak (lv10 back item) which doesnt have icon
- The money rewards from killing monsters remain the same on harder dificulties
- When the dificulty is increased, the monsters/bosses drop more items, but it doesnt improve the quality of the drops (meaning for higher players the easy and medium bosses are... lame since we dont expect them to give good stuff for us)
- Take out the Aim when placing aoe skills (appears both aim and the aoe field... which annoys a little bit, and also takes a while to know which one actually uses the aoe)
- When enter/leaving a building the camera resets to the standard position.
- Heros can equip all items, even if they arent meant for their race. EX: protoss can use terrans/zerg items.

Suggestions:
- Keep the skills when a char is loaded (they reset and we have to pick them all over again... every single game)
- Do bigger bags (energy+shield regen items and some stones get 1 inventory almost full... plus some high items we might wanna keep for trade and we get spaceless)
- Use F3,F4,F5 instead of the 1,2,3 on numpad for bags/equips
- Add a 4th or even 5th dificulty... that actually requires more players... or... make the existent dificulties harder
- Arena bosses (and mercenary bosses) can only be fought once. I think you could let us spam them instead of having to restart the game to fight them again.

And at last... there is some units that need balance (ex: str units using int skills, some units have "useless" skills), and some skill/character discriptions that could use some fixing, but i can't post them all here cause it would make this a big post, but for example: marine emp description and infested marine lifeleech skill doesnt say it also increases HP. Not to mention at hero selection it says heroes have some skills which doesnt appear ingame.

This weekend ill be a little bit busy... but if we could find an hour we both are online, i would like to do 1 game with you and tell you everything in detail that needs fixing. Also i could show you where they are and what happens.
Kimzark
Kimzark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedethar Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:57 pm

The Infested Marine Disappeared on me in a test game.. but it wasn't on death, I was attacking an enemy structure.. will try to find out what happened
Zedethar
Zedethar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimzark Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:12 am

that is weird... :s
Anyway i haven't been much online the past couple of days because i was watching the ladder matches (DreamHack competition) Smile
GOOOOO StarDust ;D
Kimzark
Kimzark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedethar Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Totally found the bug for Infested Marine, The bug is in SWARM FURY Ability, if you learn it, then activate it, then learn more levels of it while activated, it will cause a negative effect and you will damage yourself instead of drain life. For now, don't learn Swarm Fury while it is activated on you until I get a fix for it.
Zedethar
Zedethar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimzark Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:20 am

what about if the skill is maxed and people use it only in one level? does it still make the bug appear?
Kimzark
Kimzark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedethar Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Don't worry! I finally fixed it myself, I was waiting for an answer on Sc2mapster.com
but I fixed it before someone could answer me. In the next update Swarm Fury will be completely fixed and Infested Marine will never die(disappear bug) again. I am currently working on the update, it has a lot of UI updates/improvements.. and I am adding 2 new purchasable items bought with Honor Tokens
Zedethar
Zedethar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimzark Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:53 pm

ok, that is very nice to know.
Kimzark
Kimzark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedethar Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Good news and Bad news! :/

UI Player Health bars and new buttons all up and working smoothly!
New Honor Token Accessories sold by Arena Master all working correctly!

But.. A few people reported some equipment loss issues. I redid the Hero Saving
Triggers that affected Items and such and hopefully its more stable. Let me know
if you notice anything ..
Zedethar
Zedethar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimzark Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:32 am

humm i didn't noticed any kind of equipments lost...
but ill look into it.

EDIT: i started a new game and i noticed it only affects the character that buys the new equipments. The others remains exactly the same.
But it doesnt make only the items to disappear. It also modify the others that still appear (meaning my zealot is with 0 equips atm since none of the others are even lv 30 equips).
Kimzark
Kimzark

Back to top Go down

New bugs... Empty found a new 1, not really a bug

Post by curt_dawg21 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:13 am

with the protoss neck item, dark force pendant, in the description it says Race: Terran, should be protoss cause protoss can only equip

curt_dawg21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedethar Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:52 pm

The item loss bug was a ridiculous one, I traced it and traced it, you would never guess what was causing it,. it wasn't saving/loading triggers.. it wasn't equipment, it wasn't the shopkeepers or the players in any way... it was the damn Quickslot buttons... lol.. anyways, got it fixed last night, give it a shot sometime lemme know if you still lose equipment, I tested it twice with 2 people last night, and none of us lost anything
Zedethar
Zedethar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by curt_dawg21 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:58 am

you rawk buddy!!

curt_dawg21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content